Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday Dinner: 3 - 9pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Let us make your PARTY historic at D'Amato's and Goodnite Gracie. Impress your guests in downtown Royal Oak's Washington Square building, built in 1927 in the romantic Art Deco style. From an intimate party of 20 to 300...we'll make it a time to remember.
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @DAmatosRO.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following features and live entertainment...
- Happy Hour / Late Night Happy Hour: Tuesday-Saturday. Goodnite Gracie 4-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only). D'Amato's Bar Area 5-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only).
- Tuesdays: Three-course Surf and Turf Dinner for two for $50. Live jazz by the Jimmy Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Wednesdays: Half off bottles of wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Thursdays: Three-course Prime Rib Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Live jazz by the Liz Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Fridays: Ladies Night featuring half off pizza for ladies from 7-11pm and $5 cosmos all night long. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-1am as well as FlashBack Fridays with DJ Hartmando at D'Amato's 10:30pm-2am.
- Saturdays: PentUp with DJ Josh Adams at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-2am as well as DJ Mike Anthony at D'Amato's 10:30pm-2am
- Sundays: Brunch served 10am-3pm. Bloody Mary Bar, Mimosas ($2 Refills) and other traditional brunch favorites with old time jazz music by the SKS Trio at D'Amato's Noon-3pm. Dinner served 3-9pm.