Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday Dinner: 3 - 9pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list and weekend brunch all surrounded by a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Looking for something fun to do this New Year's Eve? Then, come to D'Amato's for a four-course dinner (5:30pm and 8:30pm seatings / $50 a person). Plus, enjoy our night life as you ring in the New Year as you dance the night away with Joshua Adams at Goodnite Gracie beginning at 10pm. For reservations call 248-584-7400 or email email@example.com.
Looking to throw a party or need some catering during the holidays? D'Amato's and Goodnite Gracie is the place to do it. Let us do the cooking and cleaning while you enjoy food, drinks and your guests. We have several different spaces, including a rooftop patio, to accommodate any occasion from a holiday party, baby shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding shower, corporate party, etc., you name it! For more information call 248-584-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @DAmatosRO.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following features and live entertainment...
- Happy Hour / Late Night Happy Hour: Goodnite Gracie: Tue-Sat 4-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only) D’Amato’s: Bar Area Tue-Fri 5-7pm and Sat/Sun 4-7pm (Eats and Drinks) / Fri-Sat 10pm-12am (Drinks Only)
- Tuesdays: Three-course Surf and Turf Dinner for two for $50. Live jazz by the Jimmy Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Wednesdays: Half off bottles of wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm with $5 Mules all night long.
- Thursdays: Three-course Prime Rib Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Live jazz by the Liz Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Fridays: Ladies Night featuring half off pizza for ladies from 7-11pm and $5 cosmos all night long. For The Record (Soul, Funk, Jazz and Party Jams) at D'Amato's 10pm-1:30am as well as Live Acoustic Music at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-1am.
- Saturdays: For The Record (Soul, Funk, Jazz and Party Jams) at D'Amato's 10pm-1:30am as well as PentUp (Classic Dance, Hip Hop and Funk) with Joshua Adams at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-2am.
- Brunch: Served up Sat-Sun 10am-3pm / Bloody Mary Bar / $4 Mimosas / Live Old Time Jazz Music 12noon-3pm