Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday Dinner: 3 - 9pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Looking for something fun to do this New Year's Eve? Then Come to D'Amato's for a four-course dinner (5:30pm and 8:30pm seatings / $50 a person). Plus, enjoy our night life and ring in the New Year as you dance the night away with Joshua Adams at Goodnite Gracie and John Arnold at D'Amato's 10pm-2am. For more details or reservations call 248-584-7400.
Looking to throw at party? D'Amato's is the place to do it. Let us do the cooking and cleaning while you enjoy food, drinks and your guests. We have several different spaces, including a rooftop patio, to accommodate any occasion from a baby shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding shower, corporate party, etc., you name it! For more information call 248-584-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @DAmatosRO.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following features and live entertainment...
- Happy Hour / Late Night Happy Hour: Tuesday-Saturday. Goodnite Gracie 4-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only). D'Amato's Bar Area 5-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only).
- Tuesdays: Three-course Surf and Turf Dinner for two for $50. Live jazz by the Jimmy Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Wednesdays: Half off bottles of wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Thursdays: Three-course Prime Rib Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Live jazz by the Liz Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Fridays: Ladies Night featuring half off pizza for ladies from 7-11pm and $5 cosmos all night long. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-1am as well as Get Loose with DJ Hartmando at D'Amato's 10pm-2am.
- Saturdays: PentUp with DJ Joshua Adams at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-2am as well as Get Loose with DJ Mike Anthony at D'Amato's 10pm-2am.
- Sundays: Brunch served 10am-3pm. Bloody Mary Bar, Mimosas ($2 Refills) and other traditional brunch favorites with old time jazz music by the SKS Trio at D'Amato's Noon-3pm. Dinner served 3-9pm.