Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Let us make your PARTY historic at D'Amato's and Goodnite Gracie. Impress your guests in downtown Royal Oak's Washington Square building, built in 1927 in the romantic Art Deco style. From an intimate part of 20 to 300...we'll make it a time to remember.
Like us on Facebook for daily updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @damatosro.
Join us for Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday, May 10, 2015. We're taking reservations for seatings at 11 a.m. And 2 p.m. Adults $29, children $12, ages 5 and under free.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following specials and live entertainment...
- Tuesday: Three-course Surf and Turf Dinner for two for $50. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie from 8-11pm (various acts).
- Wednesday: Half off wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm (various acts).
- Thursday: Three-course Prime Rib Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Half off all whiskey. Live acoustic music from My Friendz Band at Goodnite Gracie from 8-11pm (various artists).
- Friday: Half off dinner (pasta/entree) for ladies from 7-11pm. $5 cosmos all night long. Weekend menu features. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie from 10pm-1am (various artists) as well as DJ John Arnold at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am (Funk, Old School '80s and '90s Hip Hop, House and Dance).
- Saturday: Weekend menu features. DJ Mike Anthony at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am (Lounge, House and Dance music) as well as a DJ Josh Adams at Goodnite Gracie from 9:30pm-2am (Funk, Old School '80s and '90s Hip Hop, House and Dance).
- Sunday Brunch: Open 10am-3pm! Bloody Mary Bar, Bottomless Mimosas and other traditional brunch favorites with old time jazz music by the Jalopy Bothers, from Noon-3pm (Jazz).