Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 9am - 3pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Facebook Like us on Facebook for daily updates!
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following specials and live entertainment...
- Tuesday: Three Course "Surf and Turf" Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. John Arnold Trio Band at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm (Jazz).
- Wednesday:Half off bottles or wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm (various acts).
- Thursday: Three Course "Prime Rib" Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Half off all whiskey. Live acoustic music from "My Friendz Band" at Goodnite Gracie from 8-11pm (various artist).
- Friday: Half off ladies dinner (pasta/entree) from 7-11pm. $5 cosmos all night long. Weekend menu features. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie from 10pm-1am (various artist) as well as DJ John Arnold at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am (Funk, Old School 80's and 90's Hip Hop, House and Dance).
- Saturday: Weekend menu features. DJ Mike Anthony at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am (Lounge, House and Dance music) as well as a DJ Josh Adams at Goodnite Gracie from 9:30pm-2am (Funk, Old School 80's and 90's Hip Hop, House and Dance).
- Sunday Brunch: Open 9am-3pm! Bloody Mary Bar, Bottomless Mimosas and other traditional brunch favorites with old time jazz music by the "Jalopy Bothers" featuring Gino Fanelli and and friends from 12noon-3pm (Jazz).