Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday Dinner: 3 - 9pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Royal Oak Restaurant Week takes place Fri, February 23 - Sun, March 4. Come in for a three-course dinner for only $25.
This and every weekend we're pleased to bring you, For The Record. Vinyl + Cocktails / Fri-Sat 10pm-1am / Soul, Funk & Jazz. Upcoming Guests - FRI 2/23: Soothesayer. SAT 2/24: DJ Jefferson.
Looking to throw at party? D'Amato's and Goodnite Gracie is the place to do it. Let us do the cooking and cleaning while you enjoy food, drinks and your guests. We have several different spaces, including a rooftop patio, to accommodate any occasion from a baby shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding shower, corporate party, etc., you name it! For more information call 248-584-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @DAmatosRO.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following features and live entertainment...
- Happy Hour / Late Night Happy Hour: Tuesday-Saturday. Goodnite Gracie 4-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only). D'Amato's Bar Area 5-7pm (Eats and Drinks) and 10pm-12am (Drinks Only).
- Tuesdays: Three-course Surf and Turf Dinner for two for $50. Live jazz by the Jimmy Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Wednesdays: Half off bottles of wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm with $5 Mules all night long.
- Thursdays: Three-course Prime Rib Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Live jazz by the Liz Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Fridays: Ladies Night featuring half off pizza for ladies from 7-11pm and $5 cosmos all night long. For The Record (Soul, Funk and Jazz) at D'Amato's 10pm-1am as well as Live Acoustic Music at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-1am.
- Saturdays: For The Record (Soul, Funk and Jazz) at D'Amato's 10pm-1am as well as PentUp (Classic Dance, Hip Hop and Funk) with Joshua Adams at Goodnite Gracie 10pm-2am.
- Sundays: Brunch served 10am-3pm. Bloody Mary Bar, $4 Mimosas and other traditional brunch favorites. Live old time jazz by the SKS Trio at D'Amato's Noon-3pm. Dinner served 3-9pm.