Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10am - 3pm
- Sunday Dinner: 3 - 9pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Let us make your PARTY historic at D'Amato's and Goodnite Gracie. Impress your guests in downtown Royal Oak's Washington Square building, built in 1927 in the romantic Art Deco style. From an intimate party of 20 to 300...we'll make it a time to remember.
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @DAmatosRO.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following features and live entertainment...
- Happy Hour: Tue-Sat / Goodnite Gracie 4-7pm / D'Amato's Bar Area 5-7pm / Drinks starting at $2 and eats starting at $5.
- Tuesdays: Three-course Surf and Turf Dinner for two for $50. Live jazz by the Jimmy Smith Trio at Goodnite Gracie from 7-10pm.
- Wednesdays: Half off bottles of wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm.
- Thursdays: Three-course Prime Rib Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Half off all whiskey. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie from 9-12pm.
- Fridays: Ladies Night featuring half off pizza for ladies from 7-11pm and $5 cosmos all night long. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie from 10pm-1am as well as a DJ Denis Celic at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am.
- Saturdays: DJ Mike Anthony at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am as well as a DJ Josh Adams at Goodnite Gracie from 9:30pm-2am.
- Sundays: Brunch served 10am-3pm. Bloody Mary Bar, Bottomless Mimosas and other traditional brunch favorites with old time jazz music by the SKS Trio, from Noon-3pm (Jazz). Dinner served 3-10pm.