Dinner is Served
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Thursday: 5 - 10pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5 - 11pm
- Sunday Brunch: 9am - 3pm
- D'Amato's & Goodnite Gracie Open til 2am
D'Amato's is a Royal Oak favorite for traditional Italian cuisine, house-crafted cocktails and martinis, an extensive wine list, and a classy and relaxing atmosphere.
Come to D'Amato's for Thanksgiving Dinner this year and enjoy a family style dinner served from 12noon-7pm on Thursday, November 27. Adults: $25 / Kids: $13 / Five and Under: FREE. Call today for reservations.
Looking for something fun to do this Halloween season? Then, stop by our "Halloween Triple Feature". This year's line up is the following...
- Saturday, October 25: DJ Hartmando at D'Amato's and Josh Adams at Gracie's
- Sunday, October 26: Murder Mystery Dinner at D'Amato's / tickets at indulgedetroit.com
- Friday, October 31: John Arnold at D'Amato's and Matt Kysia and friends at Gracie's
Let us make your PARTY historic at D'Amato's and Goodnite Gracie. Impress your guests in downtown Royal Oak's Washington Square building, built in 1927 in the romantic Art Deco style. From an intimate part of 20 to 300...we'll make it a time to remember.
Like us on Facebook for daily updates and make sure to follow and tag us on Instagram @damatosro.
Tuesday-Sunday we feature the following specials and live entertainment...
- Tuesday: Three Course "Surf and Turf" Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $75. John Arnold Trio Band at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm (Jazz).
- Wednesday:Half off bottles or wine and champagne. Open Mic hosted by Bobby and James of the Reefermen at Goodnite Gracie 8-11pm (various acts).
- Thursday: Three Course "Prime Rib" Dinner for two plus a bottle of wine for $50. Half off all whiskey. Live acoustic music from "My Friendz Band" at Goodnite Gracie from 8-11pm (various artist).
- Friday: Half off ladies dinner (pasta/entree) from 7-11pm. $5 cosmos all night long. Weekend menu features. Live acoustic music at Goodnite Gracie from 10pm-1am (various artist) as well as DJ John Arnold at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am (Funk, Old School 80's and 90's Hip Hop, House and Dance).
- Saturday: Weekend menu features. DJ Mike Anthony at D'Amato's from 10:30pm-2am (Lounge, House and Dance music) as well as a DJ Josh Adams at Goodnite Gracie from 9:30pm-2am (Funk, Old School 80's and 90's Hip Hop, House and Dance).
- Sunday Brunch: Open 9am-3pm! Bloody Mary Bar, Bottomless Mimosas and other traditional brunch favorites with old time jazz music by the "Jalopy Bothers" featuring Gino Fanelli and and friends from 12noon-3pm (Jazz).